A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Defend your town from power hungry zombies lusting for power generators!
How To Play
- Stop the undead horde from destroying your power generators.
- The zombies have a chance to drop time warp power ups. Use them to slow time.
- Aim with the mouse.
- Left mouse button to shoot standard bullets,
- Right mouse button to shoot more powerful bullets.
- ‘A’ and ‘D’ to move left and right.
- ‘S’ to roll.
- ‘SPACE’ to jump.
- ‘E’ to use time warp power to slow time.
Powerwatch was made in 48 hours for Ludum Dare 39.
The game is made with LibGdx, written in Java. The art is made with Aseprite and Photoshop, and the sound is made with BfXr. The game is a .jar file, so you need to have Java installed to run it.
I made a timelapse of me making the game which you can watch here:
Link to the Ludum Dare page: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/39/powerwatch
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.